Blog Blog Blog...

Blog Blog Blog...
The Happiest Blog on Earth

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Football season may be over, but...

So comes the close of another successful football season. As we wait for another 9 months before it starts up again, I thought I would share a clip I found on youtube that is beyond AWESOME. PS, if you have seen it, I feel so bad for the poor lineman. Just watch carefully, and if it puts a smile on your face like it did mine, my job is done. Have a great week readers!



If you need the link, just copy and paste...you know the drill. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lHtSaAHiAM

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what the random was he thinking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the crap? what a failure!! It's going to be a long 9 months til football starts again. luckily i have basketball and the nfl for a while.

    ReplyDelete