Blog Blog Blog...

Blog Blog Blog...
The Happiest Blog on Earth

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So while I was in church on Sunday...

As I was sitting in Elder's Quorum this past Sunday, we showed this little video. Granted it doesn't have any true significant insight, but it was FUNNY!!! Yes, it's another awesome Youtube movie. Copy and paste the link, and hope you enjoy it. In cases like this I am actually glad I don't understand German, but the facial expressions are priceless! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGPjI0lB3FE

5 comments:

  1. that is hilarious!!!!! what was the lesson on? Hometeaching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian, I laughed so hard. You know, you were there. I like the ponies part. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother created that. As in he put the subtitles in and put it on Youtube. I'm not joking. He is one of the funniest people I know. I love that random people are watching it. Youtube is sweeet! I grew up with Sam Fox:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahah wow
    that was incredible and hilarious
    and soooo true!

    we always beat those elders quorum men haha

    ReplyDelete