Blog Blog Blog...

Blog Blog Blog...
The Happiest Blog on Earth

Monday, October 5, 2009

Bustin' Myths

OK. Not going to lie, I feel like a nerd a lot of times. Yes, some of my favorite shows on TV are those on Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and the History Channel. I just feel that there are so many AWESOME things to be learned from those channels. There are so many little discoveries and wonders we can learn from the world around us each and every day. We just have to take those moments to notice them.
This week, I watched a few episodes of Mythbusters on Discovery Channel. I love watching this show, because sometimes those nerdy parts of me wonders what happens and if things can actually happen like they do in movies, and in urban myths. Watching how they take those myths and test them. Yes, I am a pyro, and watching things blow up, (safely of course), to me is way cool!
Learning doesn't have to be boring. It can be fun, it can be entertaining, and I feel that a lot of the programs on these shows prove exactly that.

1 comment:

  1. I love Mythbusters! Great show. I think it's interesting to see what kind of myths get busted, and which don't. I also love that they'll take it beyond the myth, to see what would have to happen for the myth to be real.

    ReplyDelete