Blog Blog Blog...

Blog Blog Blog...
The Happiest Blog on Earth

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Inspire for Higher

Hey readers!

So today was a GREAT day in the history of media. Like many of you, I was able to watch General Conference and was uplifted by the fantastic messages given by the bretheren, and sisteren (all 6 hours worth today).
I feel that a great message that was a general topic for the day was that change is possible. No matter what our past is, we can always move on and become stronger individuals and disciples in the future. I definitely hope to pattern my life after this.
So I would definitely give General Conference two thumbs up, five stars, and will have to admit that it is one of THE most inspirational media events I have had thus far. :) To all those reading, have a fantastic weekend and enjoy the rest of conference tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment