Blog Blog Blog...

Blog Blog Blog...
The Happiest Blog on Earth

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Joke a Day

Not going to lie, it's often rare that I have a chance to sit down and read a book of my choosing. However today I have had a couple minutes. I am the type of person who believes it is important to laugh every day. We all need a little bit of happiness in our lives, and jokes are definitely a way to bring them into our lives.
As I was "taking care of business" today, (and I promise I will leave it at that :) ), I decided to read a joke book. Even though many of the jokes were corny, it worked. It managed to put a smile on my face and I kept reading even afterwards. Humor is the best medicine. As I always say, a joke a day keeps the grumpies away.
Keep on smiling readers. I'll write more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment